Individual Educational Activity Eligibility Verification & CE Manual Order Form
PRINT & SAVE ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION FORM AFTER COMPLETING IT
Individual Activity Applicant Eligibility Verification
CE Manual Order Form
New Jersey State Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Select the Individual Educational Activity Eligibility Verification & CE Manual Order Form.
- Click “Add item”
- If you are a member, you will be prompted to sign-in to receive member rates.
- Click “Checkout”
- Fill out demographic and payment data. Again, if you are a member, you are prompted to sign-in to receive member rates.
- Click “Proceed to Confirmation”
- Confirm al information has been entered correctly
- Click “Complete Order”
- Thank you and 1st chance to print receipt appears. Prompts you to check your email for your download and 2nd chance to print receipt.
- You will receive 2 emails from firstname.lastname@example.org: 1. Payment receipt that can be saved and printed. 2. The link to download the Eligibility Form as a Microsoft Word document.
- Download and save these forms to your computer. (You will need to include a completed copy with each application you submit.)
- Email the completed Eligibility forms to KJackson@njsna.org. In the subject line include the name of your company/organization. Once submitted, you will receive an email with the 2015 CE Manual and the appropriate application.